Sunday, September 26, 2010

ATCs

So if anyone is into Atcs and wants to trade please let me know. You can contact me at patchesnva@aol.com and put Atc in subject line thanks!





finally...





















and more...............

















































and more .........














































































































































































Besides making ornaments I have been making ATCs (artist trading cards). It's not a new thing, its been around a few years but it is new to me. I was surfing the web like I usually do, and I came across this form of art and it spiked my interest to where I did some research and the more I searched the more intrigued I became. Well you guessed it I had to give it a try and here are my attempts.... (by the way I'm addicted)

No comments:

Post a Comment